Jim Koch launches Sam Adams Brewing the American Dream in partnership with Accion in New England. Entrepreneur Carlene O’Garro receives first loan through the program.
- Brewing the American Dream expands to include New York and Chicago as well as Cincinnati and Lehigh Valley, our two other brewing communities.
- Brewing the American Dream and Accion start lending to fellow craft brewers across the country
- Brewing the American Dream Program goes National!
- First-ever Business and Brewing Experienceship awarded to Roc Brewing Co of Rochester, NY and Woods Brewing Company of San Francisco, resulting in first two BTAD collaboration beers – 390 Bock (with Roc Brewing) and Tea Party Saison (with Woods Brewing).
- Brewing the American Dream hosts the first ever Pitch Room Competition
- Brewing the American Dream wins Gold Halo Award at the Cause Marketing Forum conference
- Brewing the American Dream recognized by White House Summit on the Future of Corporate Service
- Brewery Rickoli in Wheat Ridge, CO is awarded 2013 Business and Brewing Experienceship
- Brewing the American Dream cited as a best practice corporate philanthropy initiative by the Committee to Encourage Corporate Philanthropy. Brewing the American Dream highlighted at Clinton Global Initiative
- Sam Adams testifies at meetings of the US House of Representatives Small Business Committee about the importance of small business capital and the role of small business in creating jobs
- ChuckAlek Brewery in San Diego, CA is awarded 2014 Brewing and Business Experienceship
- Flounder Brewing Co. in Somerset, NJ is awarded 2015 Brewing and Business Experienceship
- Sam Adams and Accion celebrate $15 million lent through Brewing the American Dream
- Brazo Fuerte Artisanal Beer in Watertown, MA is awarded 2016 Brewing and Business Experienceship